Our Unaka Ford Transit 8020 Rack Brackets allow you to easily install a DIY 8020 rack to your van Ford Transit roof. 8020 Style Aluminum Extrusion is a popular DIY material and it makes the great base for a flexible roof rack system that will allow you to install your solar panels and secure other gear to your roof rack.
We designed our 8020 brackets so that when you mount your cross bars flush with your side rails you only have a 3/4" clearance between the bottom of your cross bars and the highest point of your roof. Our 8020 Adapter Brackets are precision laser cut out of 5052 Aluminum, formed, and then black powder coated for that extra corrosion resistance and a nice finished look. Our formed bracket design is bent just over 90 degrees to compensate for the slight roof angles where your rack brackets attach to. Each bracket includes the Stainless Steel hardware you need to secure your 15 Series (1.5") Aluminum Extrusion 8020 Profile to our bracket.
If you are building your rack out of 8020 you should definitely check out our Flush Mount Solar Panel Brackets. These flush mount brackets will give you an easy to install sleek looking aerodynamic installation that will outlast your van. Click here to check out these Flush Mount Solar Panel Brackets!
As always if you have any questions about how to use these brackets, how to install them, common configurations, or other questions about your project let us know. We are here to help!
Features and Benefits
- Robust Design made out of 1/4" aluminum
- Easy to Install
- Light Weight
- Black Powder coated 5052 Aluminum is made to withstand all of mother nature's harshest environments
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Designed for low cross bar clearance over the highest roof point
Rack Bracket Set Includes
- Qty. 2 - Ford Transit 8020 Rack Brackets
- Qty. 1 - Hardware Kits which (Qty. 4 S.S. 5/16"-18 Flanged Button Head Cap Screws and Qty. 4 S.S. 5/16" T-nuts for 15 Series Aluminum Extrusion)
- Qty. 2 - M8 stainless bolts
- Qty. 2 - Stainless Steel Rubber coated washers
- Qty. 2 - EPDM Rubber Mounting pads already installed
Installation Notes: Click here to check out our Ford Transit Rack Bracket Installation Manual