Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1800 stand-alone inverter is ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
- 1800 watt inverters (2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
Light and compact
Prosine inverters are lighter and more compact than other inverters with similar power ratings because they use high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.