Meet the newly redesigned 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller. This smart charge controller is capable of conveniently self-diagnosing itself in the event of an error and can be used with the Bluetooth Module, Renogy BT-1. By pairing the Rover with the BT-1 and the Renogy BT app through Bluetooth, users can monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones. The Rover was also built tough with a die-cast aluminum exterior which allows for safe heat dissipation and general protection from wear and tear.
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages. Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Die-cast aluminum design allows for efficient heat dissipation.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.