Renogy - Rover LI 30 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Meet the newly redesigned 30A Rover MPPT Charge Controller.
Meet the newest addition to the Renogy Rover Series, the 30A Rover-Li MPPT Charge Controller. The Rover-Li is not only capable of self-diagnosing errors, but it can also automatically detect 12V/24V systems. Pair this MPPT charge controller with the battery of your choice, from sealed to lithium. This 30A charge controller is encapsulated with a sturdy case that protects against general wear and tear. It also includes an aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. Compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module, users can connect to and monitor their solar power systems in real time, straight from their phones.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems.
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- The Rover is a negative ground controller, which ensures compatibility with any negative ground system.
- Any negative connection on the solar module, battery, and load can be safely earth-grounded as required.
- Featuring innovative MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%, maximizing the energy from solar panels to charge your system.
- 4-stage charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increase your battery life and improve your system's performance.
- Intelligent protection built-in against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.