The Renogy 160 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is a key component to any solar power (PV) system. Each solar panel includes Solar Connectors leads that extend from the junction box affixed to the back of each panel. The Solar Connectors leads are compatible with the Renogy Solar Adaptor Kit - allowing for a quick and simple connection. Whether you take it camping in the mountains or for a trip to the beach, this off-grid panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
Each Renogy 160W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Each panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and ensure a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drops caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet dissipates heat to ensure smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- A corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows for extended outdoor use with a typical lifespan of decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Pre-drilled holes are included for grounding
- Compatible with a variety of Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mo