The PackSeat™ portable stool is a quick and easy way to “take a load off” – just about anywhere. The Shock-Cord Construction™ snaps the legs into place for set-up in seconds. For added strength and grounded leg stability, the PackSeat™ portable stool features a patented Anti-Splay Reinforcement Panel™.
The PackSeat™ portable stool is constructed of sturdy, powder-coated aluminum frame, which makes it ideal for any outdoor activity including camping, bird watching, hiking, fishing, traveling and sporting events. Its stability and packability makes it a great choice as a portable golf seat. Includes a carry bag with closure strap, buckle and carabiner for hands-free portability. Small and lightweight, the PackSeat can be attached to any bag or belt buckle by the handy carabiner or stashed in a tote or suitcase.
- Patented Shock-Cord Construction legs for easy set-up
- Patented Anti-Splay Reinforcement Panel for added leg strength
- Powder-coated aluminum
- Supports 250 lb (113.6 kg)
- Carry bag with closure strap, buckle and carabiner
- Open size: 15 x 14.2 x 20.5 in (38 x 36 x 52 cm)
- Seat height: 20.5 in (52 cm)
- Folded size: 3.9 x 4.3 x 15.7 in (10 x 11 x 40 cm)
- Unit weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty (click for details)