Hardware Kit for Unistrut - Flush Mount Solar Panel Brackets - Stainless Steel
Unistrut Hardware Kit for Flush Mount Solar Panel Brackets, Stainless Steel
Mount your solar panel flush with the tops of your Unistrut or Superstrut using this Hardware Kit
To complete your Flush Mount Solar installation with your Unistrut Roof Rack purchase one of these kits for ever set of brackets you ordered. This kit provides you with the Stainless Steel hardware you need to install your solar panels to your 1-5/8" Unistrut or Superstrut using our Unaka Flush Solar Panel Mounting Brackets. Finding Stainless Steel spring nuts is difficult and they are pricy but its the right way to protect your van from potential rust issues in the future. Save your self a trip to the store, trouble of hunting down the exact hardware you need, and the issue of buying to much or to little hardware. This kit includes 18-8 Stainless steel so that it can withstand the wind, rain, sun, and snow.
As always if you have any questions let us know. We are here to help!
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel hardware to withstand the elements
- Use this kit with 1-5/8" wide Uni-strut or Superstrut
Flush Solar Bracket Unistrut Hardware Kit Includes
You will need 1 Hardware Kit for every set of Flush Mount Solar Panel Brackets you purchase.
Hardware to bolt your flush mount brackets to your 1-5/8" Unistrut
- Qty 2: 5/16-18 x 0.75" Lg Stainless Steel Button Head Cap Screws
- Qty 2: 5/16-18 Strut nuts with spring for 1-5/8" tall strut (Stainless Steel)
- Qty 2: 5/16 Stainless Steel Flat Washers
Hardware to bolt your solar panel to your flush mount brackets
- Qty 2: 1/4-20 x 0.75" Lg Stainless Steel Hex Bolts
- Qty 4: 1/4" Stainless Steel Washers
- Qty 2: 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Nylon Locknuts
Does Not Include:
This kit does not include the Flush Mount Solar Panel Brackets. Click here to purchase your brackets!
- We recommend adding some Blue 242 Loctite to the threads of your bolts when you do the final installation. Even though we do not expect any, we recommend that you periodically check the hardware to ensure that nothing has loosened over time.