Explorist.life Transit Roof Rack
These will be in stock and ready to ship on 8/8.
Free Install: The first customer that places an order, selects local pick up, and sends us an email at email@example.com with your order number will get a free installation.
If you are trying to maximize the amount of solar on the roof of your Ford Transit 148” WB van while still having room for fans or an AC unit then this is the rack kit for you. This kit comes with everything you need to install 2 x 200W, 2 x 55W, and 2 x 30W Rich Solar panels for a total of 570 Watts of solar.
Rack Core: The core of the rack kit is constructed from laser cut 5052 aluminum in addition to 15 Series 8020 rails that run the full length of the rack. These 15 Series side rails are not only bomber, but they give you maximum flexibility in positioning your cross bars up and down the length of the van.
Flush Mount Solar Installation: This kit keeps true to our goal to keep your racks low profile and sleek. We design the cross bars to make solar panel installation easy, and also to give you that flush installation.
Low Profile Cross Bars: The laser cut and formed 5052 aluminum cross bars are the lowest profile cross bars on the market which allowed us to fit more solar power in less space. We designed these to give your solar panels additional support along the length of the panel while giving a flush mount easy installation. Our cross bars also include design features like cable routing and zip tie holes to simplify the cable management process of your solar system.
Unaka Original Bi-directional Wind Fairing: To finish off the look and feel of the rack kit, we capped everything off with 3/16” thick laser cut and powder coated 5052 aluminum wind fairing assembly. Unlike most wind fairings on the market, our wind fairing is pitched in two different directions at the corners which makes it look sweet, and will help break / deflect wind around the sides of the rack.
- 2 x Side rail assemblies with 15 Series 8020 sub rails
- 8 custom mounting feet with rubber pads and hardware
- 8 custom cross bars
- Wind fairing assembly with rubber gasket
- All stainless steel hardware required to install the rack kit
Features / Benefits:
- A rack truly designed to maximize the amount of solar you can put on a 148” Transit while still using a MaxxFan and a Nomadic AC unit.
- Future proof design that allows you the flexibility to add or subtract in the future
- Everything is black powder coated except the black anodized 8020
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lite weight but strong. This aluminum rack won't weigh you down.
- Installation materials or tools
- Solar Panels
- Nomadic AC Unit
Accessories Coming Soon:
- Fiamma F45s Mounting Brackets Coming Soon!
- Transit Side Ladder
Installation Notes / Manuals: Coming soon!
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments and we will get right back to you!