Ford Transit 8020 Roof Rack - Cross Bar
Ford Transit 8020 Roof Rack Cross Bar Assembly
Choose an 8020 cross bar assembly to go with your Ford Transit Rack Brackets and side rails. Choose between two lengths depending on how you plan to set up your rack. The standard length is 56.125" long which should be used when you plan to install your side rails on the inside of the Ford Transit Rack Brackets creating a slightly narrower rack. If you want a slightly wider rack select the 59.625" long cross bars when you plan to mount your side rails to the outside of your rack brackets leaving roughly 58.625" of room for your solar panels.
As always if you have any questions about our products don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help!
Features and Benefits
- Light Weight Aluminum Extrusion, 15 Series 8020 (1.5" x 1.5")
- Standard L-Brackets for easy assembly from the top of the rack
- Black anodized finish adds extra corrosion resistance and a sleek finish
8020 Cross Bar Assembly Includes
1 Piece of 15 Series Black Anodized 8020 that is 56.125" long or 59.625" depending on which option you select
2 x 5 Hole Flat L-Brackets, Black Anodized, 1/4" thick
- 10 Stainless Steel 5/16-18 Button head cap screws and t-nuts
- We recommend adding some Blue 242 Loctite to the threads of your bolts when you do the final installation. Even though we do not expect any, we recommend that you periodically check the hardware to ensure that nothing has loosened over time.