Ancor 16-14 Male Heatshrink Snap Plug - 100-Pack 
16-14 Male Heatshrink Snap Plug - 100-Pack
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire Range: 16-14/.197
- Size: 3-5mm/5mm
- Gender: Male
- Qty/Pkg: 100
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Gauge: 16-14 AWG
- Type: Snap Plugs
- Package Qty: 100
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 091887807752