A complete 8020 Roof Rack Kit for Ram 2500 159WB Ready to Install
This Product Includes Free Shipping inside the continental US.
Are you tired of spending endless amounts of time trying to figure out how to build your 8020 roof rack just so that you can install your solar panels or secure your other gear? Well you are in luck because Unaka Gear Co has done the hard work for you. This kit comes with everything you need to get started with a ready to install roof rack.
Customization: If this specific system does not meet your exact needs just let us know. We can easily add more cross bars, mid rails, or other parts to meet your specific needs whether it is more or less rack.**
Vans: If you have a Ram 1500 or 3500 we can modify this kit to meet your needs and the price will be slightly lower or slightly higher respectively.
Roof Rack Highlights:
This kit has everything you need to install and mount your solar panels to your Ram ProMaster. All components are cut to length so all you have to do is bolt it together.
- 4 x Sets of Unaka Ram ProMaster Roof Rack Brackets (8 Total)
- 4 x Sets of Unaka 8020 Adapter Brackets (8 Total)
- 1 x Pair of 15 Series 8020 Side Rails with joining plates (142.25" Lg. Each)
- 3 x 15 Series 8020 Cross Bar Assemblies (56.75" Lg. Each)
- 1 x Wind Fairing with Brackets
- All required Stainless Steel hardware to assembly the rack above
- All parts are cut to length and ready to install
As always if you have any questions about how to use these brackets, how to install them, common configurations, which hardware length to use with these brackets for your project let us know. We are here to help!
Lead Time: Updated 4/27/2021: Due to production delays at 8020, typical lead times are currently 3 to 5 weeks until the product ships. Orders can occasionally be expedited for an additional cost.
Features and Benefits
- Robust Design
- Ready to Install
- 15 Series 8020 is rigid and will support your panels and more
- Unaka Flush Mount Solar Panel Mounting Brackets or Hardware Kits
- Solar Panels
- Any tools required to install any of the items above
Consider These Accessories:
- Flush Mount solar panel brackets make for a aerodynamic low profile sleek look when installing your solar panels
- Flush Mount Solar Panel Bracket 8020 Hardware Kit
- Additional 56.75" 8020 Cross Bar Assemblies
Installation Notes: Full set of installation instructions will be provided with each solar / rack kit